With just one tap of figure, we can do much of the daily routine work like ordering food, book a cab and many more with the help of mobile. Mobile app business is predicted to generate $188.9 billion in global revenue by 2020 as compared to $88.3 billion in 2016 according to Statista. In this fastest growing mobile industry native android and iOS development is too much time consuming as we have to write the same app twice and we have to spend more money on developers too.
JSON Web Token (JWT) is an open standard and are just one piece of the puzzle in ensuring trust and security in our application. The reason why JWT are used is to prove that the sent data was actually created by an authentic source. (are not used to secure data)
A JSON Web Token consists of three parts: Header, Payload and Signature.
• The header component of the JWT contains information about how the JWT signature should be computed. The header is a JSON object in the following format:
In this JSON, the value of the “typ” key specifies that the object is a JWT, and the value of the “alg” key specifies which hashing algorithm is being used to create the JWT signature component. Continue reading “Json Web Token (JWT)”
What is Software architecture?
Software architecture is the process of defining a structured solution that fulfils all of the technical and operational requirements, while optimizing common quality attributes such as performance, security, and manageability.
Architectural decision is based on several factors
Series of decisions based on a wide range of factors, and each of these decisions can have considerable impact on the quality, performance, maintainability, and overall success of the application.
Architectural decision includes the selection of the structural elements and their interfaces by which the system is composed.
Consider the following high level concerns when thinking about software architecture:
• How will the users be using the application?
• How will the application be deployed into production and managed?
• What are the quality attribute requirements for the application, such as security, performance, concurrency, internationalization, and configuration?
• How can the application be designed to be flexible and maintainable over time?
• What are the architectural trends that might impact your application now or after it has been deployed?
Software architectural documents need to be simple and to be created with different views based on requirement of viewers which can be business analyst, software developers, tech leads.
IOT Is No More a Fresh Concept; Samyak Infotech Has Already Taken It to the Next Level
The internet of things is a revolutionary concept to make the life more streamlined, comfortable and systematic. It’s like a lubricant that encourages the passion of modern day human to be the Mr. Perfect every time, or anything he does. Continue reading “Internet of Things”
“Agility is the ability to both create and respond to change in order to profit in a turbulent business environment. Agility is the ability to balance flexibility and stability.
WHY GO AGILE?
1. Frequent and rapid changes in market requirements and technology
2. Increase in demand for innovative and speedier product development
3. Increase in demand for reduced testing and experimentation costs
4. Enhanced ability to deliver customer value at point of sale
5. Increase in need for adaptive product development method
Samyak Infotech : Where the App Development Ideas Manifested In To Landmarks
People have to claim that the aspect of mobile app development has gone pretty average in modern times. They claim so pointing at the growing number of the developer or the companies offering such services. In other words, people want to witness something distinguishing all the time.
They claim, they have groundbreaking ideas, but no one is there to execute it. Samyak Infotech wants to address the above issue with absolute perfection. What makes Samyak Infotech the most distinctive is the fact that here we create the environment that lets you feel like your own development unit. We hear your requirements, and structure it in a way that can nullify the risk factors and hike the commercial value.